Monday, December 22, 2008

And we danced....

I am sure all of you have heard that song "We Danced" by Brad Paisley. Tonight was my company Christmas party at 50 yard line. I sat by the guy that I don't like at work and it was quiet, awkward, and the food just wasn't that good. After the party Christopher and I came home and I turned on the TV and one of the thousands of Christmas movies was on. It was a time in the movie were there was no one talking they were just playing a Christmas song. It was kinda like turning on the radio and I grabbed Christopher's hand and we danced. We just slowly danced to the Christmas music and he said we needed to practice before the wedding. It was the sweetest moment just dancing in the middle of the living room with no one else around. I really love the quality alone time that I get to spend with my future husband.

ps... sorry about this turning into a normal journal blog, I will get back to the wedding stuff shortly but I have discovered I have another thing in common with my mother and I like to just blog about my life and stuff....

2 comments:

Terri said...

I really liked this post. I could just picture you two dancing together.

Very well written!

And...so I just had to smile a little when you said you have yet another thing in common with your mother.

Letera said...

amen Sister!!!