Monday, December 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

First of off, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I am 22 years old today! Yikes, already 22, this last year has really flew by. I had a wonderful birthday this year. Christopher woke me up at like 7:30 and he had made me the sweetest card. It was so sweet and romantic. I went back to bed and didn't wake up again until 10. I love sleeping in! I had to go to work at 2:30 but after work I went to dinner. We went to Logan's, with my parents and Christopher's parents. It was really a lovely dinner. I really enjoy my in-laws! They are so sweet and I am so glad that my parents get along so well with them! Overall, great birthday! I stole some pictures from my mom of graduation. I just wanted to share some of the pictures from graduation.





1 comments:

Letera said...

I am so happy you had such a wonderful birthday. You deserve it.