Saturday, December 13, 2008

Graduation Day!

So earlier today I graduated! I am officially a Texas Tech Alumnus. It was a really sweet and sad ceremony. Chancellor Hance spoke and he did an amazing job. He wa funny, witty and heartfelt. There were things that he said that really resonated with me and I feel really excited to explore the opportunities ahead of me.

I could not have made it this far without the loving support of my parents. They have always been there to support and guide me whenever I needed it. There are times when I break down and just need someone to listen to my problems, and my mom is always there. She listens to my problems with an open ear and is always there when I need her the most. My dad is one of the most amazing men you'll ever meet. He is so supportive and proud of me. There is nothing that can happen that my daddy can't fix. When times are really bad or something goes wrong I know that I can always talk to my dad and he makes me feel so much better.

My parents are the best parents that a girl could ask for and because of them I was able to graduate today!


1 comments:

Terri said...

Oh that brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for this baby. It's easy to be a parent when the child is as wonderful as you!