Tuesday, December 2, 2008

11 Days!

Sorry I have taken a break from my blogging. The holiday treated me very well and I have been super busy! Today I just want to share some of the senior pictures that Brandi took and some of the pictures I've taken throughout the holiday!





I finished decorating for Christmas and everything just looks fabulous!
This is the wreath that I made! I absolutely love to way it turned out!

Mom's Birthday!Christopher's ring ceremony
One of my best friends from high school came into town for Thanksgiving so we went out! I had so much fun and it was just like high school all over again!
I have to show yall some new pictures of the boys. They are just adorable!


1 comments:

Letera said...

Love your pics. They are great! You are so beautiful. You are going to make a beautiful bride!