Saturday, December 6, 2008

7 days!

Today's post is dedicated to New Friends Made and Old Friends Maintained. I have really enjoyed my time at Tech because some of the most amazing friends I have made and some great ones that have been around forever.


This year some of my friends got together to form a flag football team. We weren't very good, but we had shirts! I had so much fun and it was such good exercise. Robert and I were best friends in high school and he went to Southwestern for school. Although he has moved away and spends most of his time studying abroad we have work hard at maintaining the amazing friendship that we have and I am so glad we did.

What can I say about Ms. Rocha.... basically she is amazing and I love her like a sister. We met in 3rd grade and became best friends. We have remained connected at the hip ever since. Although we have both had some tough times, we have always managed to work things out and become the best of friends! We have spent the last semester getting coffee every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! We are now addicted to coffee. I love this girl!


Cristina Maqueda.... fantastic!!!! I met Cristi about a year and a half ago during a fun summer of Organic Chemistry. From there it's history. We immediately bonded over the nerdy science things we had in common. She is graduating this semester as well and I am so glad to have a friend like her to share this with. She is also getting married so we have so much stuff to share and work on together. She is attending med school at Tech next year and I am so incredibly proud of her and her accomplishments. I am so happy and lucky to have met this amazing girl!






Heather is amazing. She worked at the bank with me for quite a while. I hate her because she left me there by myself but she is amazing! I miss our conversations and fun talks at work.

0 comments: