Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SHOES!!!

So I have already told yall that my first dress fitting is this Friday. When I called and made the appointment they told me that I needed to have everything with me when I came to the appointment, ie. shoes, bra, petticoat and things of the sort. Well I already have my boots but I don't want to wear boots to the church ceremony. So my mom and I went shopping this evening for wedding shoes! I also got a bra that will work perfectly with my dress.


The shopping was not one of the most enjoyable experiences although. My mom and I went to JCPenny's to start with and every time we stepped through the doors the buzzer went off. We went to Dillard's to find shoes and I found mine and the computers weren't working. So we had to leave Dillard's without shoes. My mom is going to pick them up tomorrow though so all is well!

1 comments:

Terri said...

Well, it's a shame they don't match the dress but they are still very cute and they weren't expensive at all so you get to get 2 pairs of shoes courtesy of your Mama. Let's go to DSW and see what they have next.