Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fun Stuff!

So a lot has been happening lately! Last night Christopher and I went to my parents house for dinner. We discussed a lot of things and got some more decisions made. We decided on the paper color for the wedding invitations. It is a really pretty golden yellow that is going to be really pretty! We also ordered the eyelets that we are using to secure the invitation together. They are super cute, they are horseshoe eyelets! We also ordered the candy for the candy bar. I found some pretty cool candy in yellow and brown that will look really pretty in some fun containers. So we got some stuff done, and enjoyed dinner in the same evening!

So I got a call last week from the store that I ordered my dress from and they said that my dress came in! I am so excited. They suggested not coming in to get fitted until 6-8 weeks before the wedding, but I want to do bridal pictures and some major alterations to the dress so I wanted to go in a little earlier. So my mom and I and hopefully Christopher's mom are going for the first fitting this Friday. I haven't seen the dress in so long, I can't wait to see it again and know that it is mine.

So many things all coming together! I am getting pretty excited!

0 comments: