Saturday, October 11, 2008

I BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS

It's true.... I BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS!!!!!! It's official! My mom and I went to Amarillo yesterday to go to a store that sells dresses from the designer of the dress that I found in San Antonio. After we found it in San Antonio I looked to see if that designer was sold anywhere closer and they are at a store in Amarillo! Perfect right, 2 hours is much better than 7! The store in Amarillo actually didn't have the dress in stock but I did get to order it and while I was there I tried on a couple more dresses. After I tried on the other dresses, I decided that I just really like the original one so we went ahead and ordered it. So in 4-6 months, I will have a DRESS!!!

This trip was not just successful in the fact that I bought my wedding dress, I also found my bridesmaid gifts!! How exciting right? I got some stuff done yesterday. I am really excited about the gifts and I can't wait for the girls to get them!

We also went to David's Bridal yesterday while in Amarillo. I bought my bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding that is in May. I am pretty excited because it looked really pretty on me and I think that is will look really nice on all of the girls.

So I count yesterday as a success. I bought a wedding dress, a bridesmaid dress, and my bridesmaid gifts! But most of all I got to spend all of that fantastic day with my mommy!

2 comments:

TamTam said...

Perfect! I just love-love days like that!

Terri said...

Just so you know, I enjoyed the day probably more than you did. A day with my Jessican's is a day well spent! I love you baby!