Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cake... Cakes?



Cakes, Cupcakes, and Pies OH MY!




Me and my sister were talking yesterday about wedding cakes and there are so many different ideas and options. She was suggesting doing a couple of different cakes and pies on pretty and interesting cake stands. There is also the option of doing cupcakes, or the traditional cake. I need some input?




The mini cupcakes are pretty cute too.

I like this one, just the pumpkin topper would have to go! But I like how the sugar looks like hay, kinda cute!








4 comments:

TamTam said...

I like the different cake idea! I think the presentation of them is so cute!

I also like the cake with the pumpkins...minus the pumpkins! ;o)

Terri said...

Wow, I just don't know now. They all look cool. I'm just afraid if we have different cakes that people will get mad if they don't get the one they wanted. What are you leaning towards?

hearts said...

I really like the white one with chocolate designs. Although, the cupcakes with daisies are cute!

Brandi Natividad said...

In response to mom's comment, it is your wedding so who cares what other people want. It is a privledge for them to be there, they should not get upset about what they get.