Monday, October 6, 2008

DRESS

This Friday my mom and I are traveling to Amarillo to go BUY MY DRESS! I am really excited to finally get it ordered. Now I just have to continue to wait to get it in. I am still needing to find bridesmaid dresses. I was looking at David's Bridal and I found some that I thought were pretty cute. I am just really sure if they would look good on all body types and if they would look cute with boots. Let me know what you think!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_detail.jsp?stid=3691&prodgroup=110

2 comments:

Brandi Natividad said...

I like that I think it would be cute!

Terri said...

I like it. Are you still going to go for yellow for the dresses? I think they would be great for all body types too. The flowing dress will cover imperfections pretty well I think. We should try them on at David's Bridal while we are there on Friday. If they look half-way decent on me then they will look good on all your girls...right?