Sunday, November 23, 2008

20 Days!

So I can't believe it but I have 20 days until I graduate from Texas Tech University. WOW! What an amazing time these last 3 years have been. I have absoluetly loved my time at Texas Tech. I have met some of the most amazing people that I hope will remain life long friends. I have also remained close with some old friends and I hope that those friendships will continue to blossom and grow. It really makes me sad to think about leaving this time and period of my life. I was talking to my parents the other day and I have been attending school for the last 16 years of my life. I have no idea what it feels like to wake up and not go to school. I think I am really going to miss that stability and comfort. I am not very good at excepting change but I will do my best and try to embrace this next stage of my life. I am going to try each day (or most likely every couple of days) to show yall some of the best thing that I will miss about my time at Texas Tech.


GO RED RAIDERS!!!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

You are going to be fine in the next chapter of your life baby. You have the foundation now to build a wonderful life for you and Chris. I'm just glad I am here to watch you grow and enjoy the ride.

Brandi Natividad said...

Me and Megan reminisced about all the things we missed. You realize once you are out really how amazing and fun it was. We missed every detail including riding the bus.