Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ties?

So we are now only 17 days away! Wow can you believe that, I will be a married woman in 17 days! Well let me tell you about something super exciting that Christopher and I did today, WE BOOKED A HONEYMOON!!!!! We will not be spending our honeymoon in our backyard! So we booked out 7 night cruise to Alaska. Christopher and I are so excited about it. I will post more about it later this week.

Also today, we went to buy all of the suits for the wedding. They all look amazing and I am so excited that we have that done. Now we just have to decide about ties. So I am going to get yalls opinions about the ones that I have found and liked so far.






3 comments:

Terri said...

The paisley one is great to me.

Letera said...

Congrats on your honeymoon. You will find 1 week is not enough but it will be incredible. I still smile when I think about my trip there and how incredible of a place it is. You will never see more mountains and water and then anywhere else in your life.
I agree with your mom, paisley

Brandi Natividad said...

Love the paisley, I think Arthur actually has that tie, is it a Donald Trump tie?