Monday, May 4, 2009

47 DAYS!!!

So we are 47 days away from the big day! There is still so much to do but I am getting really excited! We have been working on a lot of stuff but there is still so much to do. Christopher and I worked this weekend on the centerpieces. We got a lot of them done, but we still have about 20 to go. This week is going to be a pretty crazy week, I have a lot of things to do before I leave on Sunday for Cristi's wedding. I can't believe that she is getting married in less than 2 weeks. Time just flies by when weddings are coming up. Speaking of weddings, I have another bridesmaid that is getting married!!!!! I am so excited for her and I can't wait for my wedding to be over so I can start helping her plan hers. I am not going to give away too many details because I am not sure how public this knowledge is, it is not facebook official yet so I will leave more details for later!

I am taking my bridal pictures this week and I am super nervous. I still haven't decided on my hair or make-up. I have a couple of ideas but I just haven't found something that I just love. I also still have to get my nails done, pick up my dress, get some ribbon, buy an old pin, and so much. Wish me luck, I hope I look pretty!

I started to think about program ideas and I am thinking super simple, card stock with ribbon folded in half. I will put a picture on here whenever I complete one.

I am leaving this Sunday for another one of my bridesmaid weddings. I am so excited about just getting away and not worrying about work or wedding stuff..... or basically anything!

Well every one's invitations should be coming within the next couple of weeks. I can't wait for everyone to see them and RSVP!

Well that's all the news for today, hope everyone has a good week!

1 comments:

Terri said...

Come on...time for an update, right?